With tons of nutrition information floating around out there, from credible and not-so-credible sources, it can be tough to figure out what is right for YOU. That's where I come in! Individual counseling provides you with the information you want, plus the support you need, to make changes and reach your goals. In each session we will discuss where you are and where you want to go. Then, we will work together to figure out how to get you there.
What you WILL get:
- Personalized recommendations
- Information and resources, including recipe ideas
- "Homework" between sessions. This could simply be working towards your goals or specific activities to help you discover and tackle the things getting in the way of your healthy lifestyle.
- Between session contact with me via email and text. I'm happy to answer any question you have that requires no more than a 10 minute response.
What you WON'T get:
- A diet plan. While I will give you meal, snack, and recipe ideas, I don't do "diets." Our sessions are focused on giving you the information, tools, and skills to help you create lasting change and a lifestyle that supports your health.
- A mountain of pills to take. While supplements may have their place for some, I'm all about the food.