Just like everyone else, I'm super excited for fall! Today, I thought I would share five recipes that are on my list to try out. I've also created a Pinterest board dedicated to this topic, so I'll keep adding recipes as I find them. :)
- Baked Butternut Squash Chips. A fun way to use all of that fall squash!
- Maple Roasted Chickpeas. I've been wanting to try a roasted chickpea recipe for a while, and this sweet version might just be the first one.
- Beef Chili and Soaked Cornbread. Fall weather also means warm and cozy soups and stews. Since the tomatoes are gone for the year (sad face) I'd switch out the ones in this recipe for canned.
- Maple Pumpkin Butter. Maple + Pumpkin = Fall. The end.
- Caramel Apples Without Corn Syrup. This would be a great Halloween option for people who don't think you are trying to poison their child.
I hope you guys enjoy trying out these recipes as much as I will!
What is your favorite fall recipe? Share in the comments below!