This skillet potato recipe has been a staple in my house here lately! It's quick, easy, and super yummy! Plus, it goes with just about everything. Here's how you make it!
- 2.5 pounds potatoes (about 4 large), diced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2-3 tablespoons pastured lard or other cooking fat
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat lard or fat of choice in a medium cast iron skillet.
- Once the skillet is hot, add potatoes and spices. Stir until spices are evenly incorporated.
- Reduce heat to medium low and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked through. Serve.
Sarah Moran is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.