One of the fun things about the holiday season is all of the delicious food! With that in mind, here's a recipe for Cranberry Pistachio Bark that's easy to make and tastes amazing! Choclate, cranberries, and pistachios make a great combination as far as flavor goes, plus the red and green look makes this recipe perfect for Christmas. You can make this real food dessert for a party, give it as a gift, or just keep it for yourself.
Cranberry Pistachio Bark
- 10 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios, chopped (from about 1 cup in shell)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (or dried cherries)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave or in a double boiler until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate onto the parchment lined baking sheet and spread into a thin, even layer with a spatula.
- Sprinkle chopped pistachios onto chocolate in an even layer. Repeat with dried cranberries.
- Gently pat the pistachios and cranberries into the chocolate with your hand to make sure they adhere well to the chocolate.
- Place baking sheet in the refrigerator until the bark is set up, at least 30 minutes.
- Once the bark has hardened, remove baking sheet from the refrigerator and break the bark into smaller pieces.
- Store bark in a container in the refrigerator and enjoy!
Sarah Moran is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com