Holiday cookies aren't the healthiest thing ever, but you can make them way better by simply using whole, real ingredients and skipping the processed junk. Here are 8 real food cookie recipes that have all of the yummy cookie goodness you want, without all of the chemicals.
[x_video type="16:9, 5:3, 5:4, 4:3, 3:2" m4v="" ogv="" poster="" hide_controls="" autoplay="" embed='' no_container="true"]
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Buckeyes from A Couple Cooks
- Soft Gingerbread Cookies from Weed Em and Reap
- Real Food Chocolate Chip Cookies from Weed Em and Reap
- Cinnamon Molasses Cookies from Nourished Kitchen
- Almond Biscotti and Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti from At My Kitchen Table