1 or more whole pumpkins
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove stem from pumpkin and cut pumpkin in half.
- Removes seeds and pulp from pumpkin with a spoon, ice cream scoop, your hands, etc. Set seeds aside to clean and roast later.
- Slice pumpkin into smaller sections for roasting. If using a small pumpkin, slice into quarters.
- Place pumpkin sections skin-side down on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 40 minutes or until done. Depending on how thick your pumpkin is, it might take a little longer. You'll know the pumpkin is done when you can easily pierce the pumpkin flesh with a fork.
- Remove pumpkin from the oven and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, removed pumpkin flesh from the skin with a spoon (or your hands) and place in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.